Saturday, August 21, 2021

Right Response

Read:  Psalm 119:97-104 / Proverbs 21 / Ruth 1 / Mat. 20

 

Psalm 119:102 I have not departed from thy judgments: for thou hast taught me. 

Proverbs 21:29 A wicked man hardeneth his face: but as for the upright, he directeth his way.

Ruth 1:16 Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go. 

Matthew 20:34 Jesus had compassion on them, and touched their eyes… their eyes received sight, and they followed him.

 

The Lord has taught me what is true. 

I would not foolishly depart

From what He shows me I should do

As He instructs and guards my heart. 

 

I see the right response of Ruth

In heartfelt words I hear her say.

My eyes are opened to the truth;

My Savior leads me all the way. 

 


No comments: