Thursday, August 05, 2021

Christ Commissions

Read:  Psalm 115 / Proverbs 5 / Judges 6 / Matthew 4

 

Psalm 115:11 Ye that fear the LORD, trust in the LORD: he is their help and their shield. 

Proverbs 5:1,7 My son, attend unto my wisdom, and… to my understanding… depart not from the words of my mouth.

Judges 6:14 The LORD looked upon him, and said, Go in this thy might… have not I sent thee?

Matthew 4:4,19 It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God… Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.

 

All those who fear and trust the Lord

Shall know Him as their Help and Shield.

His written Word shall be their sword

Whereby His truth shall be revealed.

 

Since Christ commissions us to go,

We trust His Word as we advance

And follow Him who shall bestow

His grace in every circumstance.  

 


No comments: