Sunday, August 15, 2021

Heaven Hears

Read:  Psalm 119:49-56 / Proverbs 15 / Judges 16 / Mat. 14 

 

Psalm 119:52,53 I remembered thy judgments of old, O LORD; and have comforted myself. Horror hath taken hold upon me because of the wicked that forsake thy law.

Proverbs 15:11 Hell and destruction are before the LORD: how much more then the hearts of the children of men?

Judges 16:28 And Samson called unto the LORD, and said, O Lord GOD, remember me, I pray thee, and strengthen me.

Matthew 14:30,31 And beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me. And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt? 

 

God heard me when the horror came

While I was facing condemnation. 

I called upon the Savior’s name

Who rescued me with His salvation. 

 

Like Samson’s prayer, “Remember me”

And Peter’s “Save me” cry was shouted,

Our Lord in heaven hears our plea,

So why, then, should His love be doubted? 

 


No comments: