Monday, August 23, 2021

How Pleasant is my Hiding Place

Read:  Psalm 119:113-120 / Proverbs 23 / Ruth 3 / Mat. 22

 

Psalm 119:114 Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word.

Proverbs 23:18,26 Surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off… My son, give me thine heart, and let thine eyes observe my ways.

Ruth 3:18 Sit still… for the man will not be in rest, until he have finished the thing this day.

Matthew 22:37 Jesus said… Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

 

How pleasantly I am assured

That Jesus is my Hiding Place.

I have His promise in His Word;

My expectation is by grace. 

 

This hope shall never be diminished,

For Jesus could not rest above

Until His saving work was finished

That hides me in His wondrous love. 

 


No comments: