Sunday, August 29, 2021

Reason to Rejoice

Read:  Psalm 119:161-168 / Proverbs 29 / 1 Sam. 5 / Mat. 28

 

Psalm 119:162,168 I rejoice at thy word, as one that findeth great spoil… for all my ways are before thee.

Proverbs 29:26 Many seek the ruler's favor; but every man's judgment cometh from the LORD.

1 Samuel 5:11 Send away the ark of the God of Israel… to his own place… for… the hand of God was very heavy there.

Matthew 28:19,20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations… and lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.

 

I have a reason to rejoice

As one who finds triumphant favor:

Christ died to offer me the choice

To know Him as my Lord and Savior! 

 

God’s holy hand brought down His sword

On Jesus Christ who took my place.

I’m called now by my risen Lord

To preach the Gospel of His grace. 

 


No comments: