Friday, August 06, 2021

Love the Lord

Read:  Psalm 116 / Proverbs 6 / Judges 7 / Matthew 5

 

Psalm 116:1 I love the LORD, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications.

Proverbs 6:20-22 My son, keep thy father's commandment… When thou goest, it shall lead thee; when thou sleepest, it shall keep thee; and when thou awakest, it shall talk with thee.

Judges 7:7 And the LORD said unto Gideon… By the three hundred men… will I save you… let all the other people go.

Matthew 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

 

I love the Lord!  How could I not? 

He heard my urgent supplication

And gave me peace that I had sought

At His expense by His salvation.  

 

I love the Lord who died for me;

He gave His life to rescue mine!

This is the truth that makes me free;

This is the light that I will shine.  

 

 

No comments: