Saturday, October 01, 2022

Sent our Savior

Read:  Psalm 24 / Proverbs 1 / Ezekiel 18 /Galatians 4

 

Psalm 24:4,5 ~ He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully… shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.

Proverbs 1:23,33 ~ Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you… Whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely.

Ezekiel 18:32 ~ For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord… wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye.

Galatians 4:4 ~ But when the fullness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law.

 

Psalm twenty-four describes our Savior

With virtues that were His alone. 

In every aspect of behavior,

His perfect holiness was shown.

 

Through Christ, we see the Father’s love

Supply the need of every soul:

He sent our Savior from above,

The Word made flesh, when time was full. 

 


No comments: