Saturday, October 29, 2022

Goodness of God

Read:  Psalm 52 / Proverbs 29 / Ezekiel 46 / 1 Tim. 4

 

Psalm 52:1,4 ~ Why boastest thou thyself in mischief, O mighty man? the goodness of God endureth continually… Thou lovest all devouring words, O thou deceitful tongue.

Proverbs 29:25 ~ The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe.

Ezekiel 46:15 ~ Prepare the lamb, and the meat offering, and the oil, every morning for a continual burnt offering.

1 Timothy 4:16 ~ Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

 

My God is faithful every hour;

I know His goodness does not cease.

In contrast, Satan would devour

My hope and rob me of my peace.

 

My Savior’s Word supplies my need

As I continue day and night

To hear His counsel and take heed

To turn not to the left or right. 

 


No comments: