Monday, October 31, 2022

Lord of Light and Life

Read:  Psalm 54 / Proverbs 31 / Ezekiel 48 / 1 Tim. 6

 

Psalm 54:7 ~ He hath delivered me out of all trouble: and mine eye hath seen his desire upon mine enemies.

Proverbs 31:8 ~ Open thy mouth for the dumb in the cause of all such as are appointed to destruction.

Ezekiel 48:29,35 ~ This is the land which ye shall divide… and the name of the city from that day shall be, The LORD is there.

1 Timothy 6:12-16 ~ Fight the good fight of faith… thou art also called, and hast professed… the King of kings, and Lord of lords… dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto… to whom be honor and power everlasting. Amen.

 

The Lord who has delivered me

Has triumphed in the deadly strife. 

I’ve seen his foes in terror flee

Before the Lord of light and life!

 

I’m called by grace to cast my care

On Christ who is my soul’s Defense,

As I proclaim that He is there

For every sinner who repents. 

 


No comments: