Friday, October 07, 2022

Sing and Speak

Read:  Psalm 30 / Proverbs 7 / Ezekiel 24 / Ephesians 4

 

Psalm 30:11,12 ~ Thou hast… girded me with gladness; to the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent.

Proverbs 7:2 ~ Keep my commandments, and live; and my law as the apple of thine eye.

Ezekiel 24:27 ~ In that day shall thy mouth be opened… and thou shalt speak… and they shall know that I am the LORD.

Ephesians 4:15 ~ But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ.

 

To God I’ll gladly sing my praise

And of His mercy I will speak,

For God still hears each one who prays,

And He delights to save the meek.

 

I’ll speak the truth in love today

To sinners hopeless and depraved

To show there is no other way

Apart from Jesus to be saved. 

 


No comments: