Saturday, October 22, 2022

Forever Faithful

Read:  Psalm 45 / Proverbs 22 / Ezekiel 39 / 1 Thes. 5

 

Psalm 45:6 ~ Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the scepter of thy kingdom is a right scepter.

Proverbs 22:19 ~ That thy trust may be in the LORD, I have made known to thee this day, even to thee.

Ezekiel 39:21 ~ And I will set my glory among the heathen, and all the heathen shall see my judgment that I have executed, and my hand that I have laid upon them.

1 Thessalonians 5:24 ~ Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it. 

 

The scepter of the Lord is right;

He rules forever on His throne.

His counsel is our guiding light

That we may trust in Him alone.

 

Though mockers, as foretold, are scorning,

They shall discover they were wrong.

Our faithful God extends His warning

While yet His saving hand is strong. 

 


No comments: