Thursday, October 20, 2022

Tabernacle Truth

Read:  Psalm 43 / Proverbs 20 / Ezekiel 37 / 1 Thes. 3

 

Psalm 43:3 ~ Send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles.

Proverbs 20:24 ~ Man's goings are of the LORD; how can a man then understand his own way?

Ezekiel 37:27 ~ My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

1 Thessalonians 3:13 ~ To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.

 

By Gospel truth we have been led 

To view the cost we could not pay,

For Jesus suffered in our stead

Because there was no other way.

 

The tabernacle of the Lord

Is now with those He justified.

No wonder Jesus is adored

By His redeemed for whom He died! 

 


No comments: