Monday, October 17, 2022

Speaking to the Seeking

Read:  Psalm 40 / Proverbs 17 / Ezekiel 34 / Colossians 4

 

Psalm 40:5,9 ~ Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward… I have not refrained my lips, O LORD.

Proverbs 17:6 ~ Children's children are the crown of old men; and the glory of children are their fathers.

Ezekiel 34:2 ~ Thus saith the Lord… to the shepherds… that do feed themselves! should not the shepherds feed the flocks?

Colossians 4:5,6 ~ Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time. Let your speech be always with grace… that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.

 

The wondrous works that God has done

And gracious thoughts He has revealed

Regarding God’s beloved Son

I have declared and not concealed. 

 

To children’s children I will speak

And thereby feed my Savior’s flocks.

I’ll call upon the lost to seek

The Lord while at the door He knocks. 

 


No comments: