Wednesday, October 26, 2022

My Savior and My Story

Read:  Psalm 49 / Proverbs 26 / Ezekiel 43 / 1 Tim. 1

 

Psalm 49:5,15 ~ Wherefore should I fear in the days of evil?... But God will redeem my soul from the power of the grave.

Proverbs 26:2,10 ~ The curse causeless shall not come… The great God that formed all things… rewardeth transgressors.  

Ezekiel 43:2,3 ~ Behold, the glory of the God of Israel came… the earth shined with his glory… and I fell upon my face.

1 Timothy 1:14,15 ~ And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus. This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners.

Hebrews 9:27 ~And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

 

It seems astonishing to say

That there’s no cause for me to fear

As I approach the judgment day

When I shall with the Lord appear.

 

The prophets fell upon their face,

Yet I shall stand before His glory,

For Christ redeemed me by His grace!

This is my Savior and my story. 

 


No comments: