Monday, October 03, 2022

Place of Preeminence

Read:  Psalm 26 / Proverbs 3 / Ezekiel 20 /Galatians 6

 

Psalm 26:8 ~ LORD, I have loved the habitation of thy house, and the place where thine honor dwelleth.

Proverbs 3:26 ~ For the LORD shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken.

Ezekiel 20:4 ~ Wilt thou judge them, son of man, wilt thou judge them? cause them to know the abominations of their fathers.

Galatians 6:14 ~ But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

 

I love my Savior’s habitation

Which honors His preeminence.

He is the Lord of our salvation,

Our Refuge, and our Confidence. 

 

Let no intruder take His place! 

Let Christ alone be magnified

Who rescued us with truth and grace

When on the cross for us He died.  

 


No comments: