Wednesday, October 12, 2022

High Prize of His Pleasure

Read:  Psalm 35 / Proverbs 12 / Ezekiel 29 / Philippians 3

 

Psalm 35:27 ~ Let the LORD be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.

Proverbs 12:28 ~ In the way of righteousness is life; and in the pathway thereof there is no death.

Ezekiel 29:21 ~ In that day will I cause the horn of the house of Israel to bud forth… I will give thee the opening of the mouth in the midst of them; and they shall know that I am the LORD.

Philippians 3:14 ~ I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

 

The ultimate prosperity

Is that which gives my Savior pleasure,

Who gave His life to ransom me

And loved me with a boundless measure.

 

He gave me life instead of death;

He gave me truth instead of lies. 

My goal henceforth, with every breath,

Is pleasing Him; this is my prize. 

 


No comments: