Thursday, October 27, 2022

Messianic Mediator

Read:  Psalm 50 / Proverbs 27 / Ezekiel 44 / 1 Tim. 2

 

Psalm 50:5,14 ~ Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice… Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High.

Proverbs 27:11 ~ My son, be wise, and make my heart glad, that I may answer him that reproacheth me.

Ezekiel 44:27,28 ~ He… shall offer his sin offering, saith the Lord GOD. And it shall be unto them for an inheritance: I am their inheritance… I am their possession.

1 Timothy 2:5,6 ~ For there is one God, and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus; who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

 

We gather round our great Creator

To thank Him for His sacrifice.

Our Messianic Mediator

Has ransomed us at such a price!

 

As we consider this great treasure

That makes the Savior our Possession,

We ought to live to give Him pleasure

Since Jesus died for our transgression. 

 


No comments: