Sunday, October 09, 2022

Preparation to Preach

Read:  Psalm 32 / Proverbs 9 / Ezekiel 26 / Ephesians 6

 

Psalm 32:8 ~ I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye. 

Proverbs 9:5 ~ Come, eat of my bread, and drink of the wine which I have mingled.

Ezekiel 26:3,4 ~ Behold, I am against thee, O Tyrus, and will cause many nations to come up against thee… I will also scrape her dust from her, and make her like the top of a rock.

Ephesians 6:14-15 ~ Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and… and your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace.

 

My Shepherd guides me as I go

And bids me daily come and dine.

My Savior loves me, this I know,

Reminding me with bread and wine.

 

But still the warnings of my God,

Like those to Tyrus, do not cease.

And so, with preparation shod,

I’ll preach the Gospel of His peace. 

 


No comments: