Friday, September 30, 2022

My Shepherd is My Savior

Read:  Psalm 23 / Proverbs 30 / Ezekiel 17 /Galatians 3

 

Psalm 23:1 ~ The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

Proverbs 30:4,5 ~ Who hath ascended up into heaven… What is his name, and what is his son's name?... Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.

Ezekiel 17:24 ~ All the trees of the field shall know that I the LORD…  have spoken and have done it.

Galatians 3:13 ~ Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree.

 

Because my Shepherd is my Savior,

I know that I shall never lack.

I know His goodness does not waver;

I know that He is coming back.

 

I know my Shepherd loved me first

And therefore, He became my Shield.

It was for me my Lord was cursed,

And by His stripes I have been healed. 

 


No comments: