Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Refuge of His Reputation

Read:  Psalm 41 / Proverbs 18 / Ezekiel 35 / 1 Thes. 1

 

Psalm 41:11 ~ By this I know that thou favourest me, because mine enemy doth not triumph over me.

Proverbs 18:10 ~ The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.

Ezekiel 35:13 ~ Thus… ye have boasted against me, and have multiplied your words against me: I have heard them.

1 Thessalonians 1:9,10 ~ Ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God; and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

 

By this I know God favors me

As He upholds me with His power:

He is my Refuge where I flee;

His reputation is my tower.

 

Though foes may yet be multiplied,

I’ll trust the safety Christ shall give,

For by His death I’m justified,

And by His life I also live. 

 


No comments: