Wednesday, October 05, 2022

Reason to Regard

Read:  Psalm 28 / Proverbs 5 / Ezekiel 22 / Ephesians 2

 

Psalm 28:1,5 ~ O LORD my rock; be not silent to me: lest, if thou be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit… because they regard not the works of the LORD.

Proverbs 5:7,21 ~ Hear me now therefore… and depart not from the words of my mouth… For the ways of man are before the eyes of the LORD, and he pondereth all his goings.

Ezekiel 22:30 ~ And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.

Ephesians 2:10,22 ~ For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus…an holy temple in the Lord: in whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

 

There is a reason to regard

The words and works of God today:

Without His voice, my heart is hard;

I need to hear Him and obey.

 

I dare not let instruction slip;

His will deserves my dedication.

I am my Savior’s workmanship,

The temple of His habitation. 

 


No comments: