Tuesday, September 01, 2020

Strength, Song, Salvation

Read:  Psalm 118 / Proverbs 1 / Ezekiel 5 / 1 Thess. 3

 

Psalm 118:14 The LORD is my strength and song, and is become my salvation.

Proverbs 1:33 Whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.

Ezekiel 5:5 Thus saith the Lord GOD; This is Jerusalem: I have set it in the midst of the nations and countries.

1 Thessalonians 3:9 For what thanks can we render to God again… for all the joy wherewith we joy?

 

My strength, my song, and my salvation

Describe the beauty of my Savior. 

He saved my soul from condemnation;

He guards and guides me with His favor. 

 

He put me in the midst of those 

Who need the truth that makes us free. 

I’ll show them that He died and rose

And that He gave Himself for me! 

 


No comments: