Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Decided vs. Divided

Read:  Psalm 119:113-120 / Proverbs 16 / Ezekiel 20 / 2 Tim. 4

 

Psalm 119:113. I hate vain [divided] thoughts: but thy law do I love.

Proverbs 16:3 Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be established.

Ezekiel 20:43 Remember your ways, and all your doings, wherein ye have been defiled; and ye shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for all your evils that ye have committed.

2 Timothy 4:2,9,10 Preach the Word… Do thy diligence… Demas hath forsaken me, having loved this present world.

 

I’ve learned to hate hypocrisy;

A heart divided is not good.

The truth of Christ shall make me free

To love my Savior as I should.

 

So let my thoughts be well decided, 

Despising a divided heart,

And not like Demas, so divided,

Who would not from his sin depart. 

 

 

No comments: