Sunday, September 20, 2020

Promised Presence

Read:  Psalm 119:145-152 / Proverbs 20 / Ezek.24 / Philemon

 

Psalm 119:150,151 They draw nigh that follow after mischief … Thou art near, O LORD… all thy commandments are truth.

Proverbs 20:24 Man's goings are of the LORD; how can a man then understand his own way?

Ezekiel 24:24 Ezekiel is unto you a sign… and when this cometh, ye shall know that I am the Lord GOD.

Philemon 25 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen. (Written from Rome… by Onesimus a servant).

 

Though foes on every side draw near,

The Lord is always near at hand.  

He keeps my soul; why should I fear?

I see the blessings He has planned. 

 

As He was with Ezekiel

And also with Onesimus,

His presence is with me as well;

This is His promise that I trust.  

 

 

No comments: