Friday, September 11, 2020

Fashioned to be Faithful

Read:  Psalm 119:73-80 / Proverbs 11 / Ezekiel 15 / 1 Tim. 5

 

Psalm 119:73 Thy hands have made me and fashioned me: give me understanding, that I may learn thy commandments.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

Ezekiel 15:2 Son of man, What is the vine tree more than any tree, or than a branch which is among the trees of the forest?

1 Timothy 5:21 I charge thee before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, and the elect angels… observe these things without preferring one before another, doing nothing by partiality.

 

I’m fashioned by my Lord’s design;

It’s wise to do what He commands. 

I am a branch; He is the Vine. 

I am the work of His own hands.

 

I would be faithful to His charge;

I would be pleasing in His eyes,

So let my heart for Him enlarge

With faith that will not compromise. 

 

 

No comments: