Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Fountain Found

Read:  Psalm 119:105-112 / Proverbs 15 / Ezek.19 / 2 Tim. 3

 

Psalm 119:105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Proverbs 15:28 The heart of the righteous studieth to answer.

Ezekiel 19:10,13 She was fruitful and full of branches by reason of many waters… and now she is planted in the wilderness, in a dry and thirsty ground.

2 Timothy 3:16,17 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: that the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

 

The Word of God shall guide my feet

And be a light upon on my path. 

My meditation shall be sweet

Of Him who saved my soul from wrath. 

 

Within this dry and barren place,

There is a fountain I have found:

The Scriptures full of truth and grace

Are waters to a thirsty ground.  

 

 

No comments: