Thursday, September 10, 2020

Learning from the Lord

Read:  Psalm 119:65-72 / Proverbs 10 / Ezekiel 14 / 1 Tim. 4

 

Psalm 119:68,71 Thou art good, and doest good; teach me thy statutes… It is good for me that I have been afflicted; that I might learn thy statutes.

Proverbs 10:29 The way of the LORD is strength to the upright: but destruction shall be to the workers of iniquity.

Ezekiel 14:23 Ye shall know that I have not done without cause all that I have done in it, saith the Lord GOD.

1 Timothy 4:16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

 

The Lord is good who teaches us

By His instruction we should heed. 

We also are victorious

By His correction that we need.

 

Affliction from the Lord is good,

For by His hand we are restored

That we may serve Him as we should

As we are learning from the Lord. 

 

 

No comments: