Friday, September 18, 2020

Approach of His Appearing

Read:  Psalm 119:129-136 / Proverbs 18 / Ezek.22 / Titus 2

 

Psalm 119:133 Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me.

Proverbs 18:10 The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.

Ezekiel 22:30 I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.

Titus 2:11-13 The grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared… Live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Savior Jesus Christ.

 

Let sin no more have its dominion,

For Christ extends His cleansing power. 

We do not trust in man’s opinion;

The name of Christ is our strong tower. 

 

The counsel of the Lord shall stand;

The day of His return is nearing. 

Look up!  The time is now at hand

As we approach our Lord’s appearing! 

 

 

No comments: