Monday, September 14, 2020

Workers in the Word

Read:  Psalm 119:97-104 / Proverbs 14 / Ezekiel 18 / 2 Tim. 2

 

Psalm 119:97,104 O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day… therefore I hate every false way. 

Proverbs 14:25 A true witness delivereth souls: but a deceitful witness speaketh lies.

Ezekiel 18:23,32 Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die?...  I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord…wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye.

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

 

We learn to love what we have heard

As by God’s truth, we are made wise.

By meditating on His Word,

We see and hate satanic lies. 

 

As workers in the Word of God,

We study that we may divide

The truth from lies that fools applaud

To rescue souls for whom Christ died.  

 

 

No comments: