Friday, September 25, 2020

Courageous Christ

Read:  Psalm 121 / Proverbs 25 / Ezekiel 29 / Hebrews 5

 

Psalm 121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.

Proverbs 25:25 As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country.

Ezekiel 29:21 I will give thee the opening of the mouth in the midst of them; and they shall know that I am the LORD.

Hebrews 5:9,10 Being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him; called of God an high priest after the order of Melchisedec.

 

My help has come from Christ the Lord

Who made the heavens and the earth.

For me His soul has been outpoured

That I might have a second birth! 

 

Now I declare the righteous name

Of Christ the Author of salvation.  

My great courageous High Priest came

To rescue me from condemnation!  

 

 

No comments: