Tuesday, September 08, 2020

Songs I Sing

Read:  Psalm 119:49-56 / Proverbs 8 / Ezekiel 12 / 1 Tim. 2

 

Psalm 119:54 Thy statutes have been my songs in the house of my pilgrimage.

Proverbs 8:34,35 Blessed is the man that heareth… watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors. For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favor of the LORD.

Ezekiel 12:8,23 In the morning came the word of the Lord unto me… Tell them therefore, Thus saith the Lord GOD.

1 Timothy 2:3-6 This is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior; who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth… who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

 

The songs I sing about my Savior

Each day along my pilgrim path

Rehearse the blessings of His favor

By which He saved my soul from wrath.

 

The songs I sing about salvation

Are moving me to tell the lost

To hide themselves from condemnation

 In Christ who paid their ransom’s cost. 



No comments: