Saturday, December 10, 2011

Times to Trust

"But I trusted in Thee, O LORD: I said, Thou art my God. My times are in Thy hand" (Psalm 31:14,15). "He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my Helper.... Now the God of peace that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, make you perfect in every good work to do His will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in His sight" (Hebrews 13:5-21).

Our times are in our Savior's hand;
We know He's on the throne.
Our days are few, like grains of sand:
Each grain to Him is known.

The Lord, we know, makes no mistake.
We rest in Him forever.
Our souls, we know, He won't forsake,
And He will leave us never.

We're trusting in our risen Lord
To work in us His pleasure
To find eternity's reward
In Christ, our fullest treasure.

We thank You, Lord! You paid the cost
To ransom us, Your sheep,
And for the promise, none are lost
That You have sworn to keep!

No comments: