Friday, July 01, 2022

Time to Trust

Read:  Psalm 103 / Proverbs 01 / Isaiah 49 / John 6

 

Psalm 103:7 ~ He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel.

Proverbs 1:23 ~ Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.

Isaiah 49:8 ~ Thus saith the LORD, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee.

John 6:45 ~ It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me. 

 

To Moses God made known His ways;

His acts were seen by Israel.

A saving faith produces praise

And also rescues us from hell.  

 

The time is now acceptable

To trust the Lord and find His favor.

The Gospel truth that saves the soul

Shall draw the heart to Christ our Savior. 

 


No comments: