Saturday, July 02, 2022

My Meditation and My Message

Read:  Psalm 104 / Proverbs 02 / Isaiah 50 / John 7

 

Psalm 104:34 ~ My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the LORD.

Proverbs 2:1,5 ~ My son, if thou wilt receive my words… then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God.

Isaiah 50:4 ~ The Lord GOD hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: he wakeneth morning by morning, he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned.

John 7:17 ~ If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.

 

The Lord shall be my meditation

Who saved me from a hopeless hell.

He is the Author of salvation

And is the Finisher as well.

 

The Lord shall be my message, too. 

I’ll answer those who ask a reason

With prophecies now proven true,

Fulfilled exactly in their season. 

 


No comments: