Monday, July 25, 2022

Proven Principle

Read:  Psalm 119:65-72 / Proverbs 25 / Jer. 7 / Acts 9

 

Psalm 119:65 ~ Thou hast dealt well with thy servant, O LORD, according unto thy word.

Proverbs 25:28 ~ He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down, and without walls.

Jeremiah 7:23 ~ Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.

Acts 9:5,6 ~ And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus… And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do?

 

The Lord extends His grace by choice

To everyone who on Him calls,

But those who won’t obey His voice

Are like a city without walls. 

 

When Saul of Tarsus was amazed,

He wisely asked what he should do. 

It shall be well when God is praised;

This principle is proven true. 

 


No comments: