Tuesday, July 19, 2022

His Calling and His Counsel

Read:  Psalm 119:17-24 / Proverbs 19 / Jer. 1 / Acts 3

 

Psalm 119:18,24 ~ Open thou mine eyes… Thy testimonies also are my delight and my counselors.

Proverbs 19:21 ~ There are many devices in a man's heart; nevertheless, the counsel of the LORD, that shall stand.

Jeremiah 1:9 ~ The LORD… touched my mouth. And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth.

Acts 3:18,19 ~ But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled. Repent ye therefore, and be converted.

 

My eyes are opened by the Lord;

My ears attend to His command.

His calling is my great reward; 

His counsel in the end shall stand. 

 

His Word fulfilled in prophecy

Equips me with His evidence

To preach His Word persuasively

And make His Gospel’s strong defense. 

 


No comments: