Friday, July 22, 2022

Enlist the Evidence

Read:  Psalm 119:41-48 / Proverbs 22 / Jer. 4 / Acts 6

 

Psalm 119:42 ~ So shall I have wherewith to answer him that reproacheth me: for I trust in thy word.

Proverbs 22:20,21 ~ Have not I written to thee excellent things in counsels and knowledge, That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth; that thou mightest answer the words of truth to them that send unto thee? 

Jeremiah 4:28 ~ I have spoken it, I have purposed it, and will not repent, neither will I turn back from it.

Acts 6:8,10 ~ And Stephen, full of faith and power, did great wonders and miracles among the people… And they were not able to resist the wisdom and the spirit by which he spake.

 

We have God’s Word to answer those

Who ask the reason why they should

Believe in Jesus Christ who rose

(Exactly as He said He would). 

 

Like Stephen, full of faith and power,

We speak to those who may resist

As God provides us with a shower

Of evidence that we enlist. 

 

 

No comments: