Thursday, July 14, 2022

Love the Lord

Read:  Psalm 116 / Proverbs 14 / Isaiah 62 / John 19

 

Psalm 116:1 I love the LORD, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications.

Proverbs 14:26 In the fear of the LORD is strong confidence: and his children shall have a place of refuge.

Isaiah 62:11 Behold, the LORD hath proclaimed unto the end of the world… Behold, thy salvation cometh; behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him.

John 19:5,14 Then came Jesus forth, wearing the crown of thorns, and the purple robe. And Pilate saith unto them, Behold the Man!... Behold your King!

 

I love the Lord for many reasons,

Recalling prayers that He has heard,

His timely help in troubled seasons,

And daily counsel from His Word. 

 

I love the Lord who paid the price

To save me, knowing who I am. 

I love Him for His sacrifice

When Christ my King became the Lamb. 

 


No comments: