Sunday, July 31, 2022

Sinners may be Saved

Read:  Psalm 119:113-120 / Proverbs 31 / Jer. 13 / Acts 15

 

Psalm 119:114,120 ~ Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word… My flesh trembleth for fear of thee; and I am afraid of thy judgments.

Proverbs 31:8 ~ Open thy mouth for the dumb in the cause of all such as are appointed to destruction.

Jeremiah 13:15 ~ Hear ye, and give ear; be not proud: for the LORD hath spoken.

Acts 15:11 ~ But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.

 

The Lord became our Hiding Place

When, on the cross, He was our Shield.

He calls us to proclaim His grace

So sin-sick souls may yet be healed.

 

Be not discouraged by the crowd

When mockers rudely have behaved,

For though the Lord resists the proud,

The humble sinners may be saved. 

 


No comments: