Saturday, October 09, 2021

Word and Witness

Read:  Psalm 9 / Proverbs 9 / 2 Samuel 15 / John 1

 

Psalm 9:1 I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvelous works.

Proverbs 9:6 Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.

2 Samuel 15:15 The king's servants said… Thy servants are ready to do whatsoever my lord the king shall appoint.

John 1:6.7 John… came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

 

I’ll praise the Lord with all my heart

As I declare what He has done.

Let sinners from their sin depart,

And let them to the Savior run! 

 

I’ll stand with those who serve our King

As He appoints me with His favor. 

Like John the Baptist, I will bring

The word and witness of my Savior.  

 


No comments: