Sunday, October 03, 2021

Kindness of my King

Read:  Psalm 3 / Proverbs 3 / 2 Samuel 9 / Luke 19

 

Psalm 3:3 But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.

Proverbs 3:34 Surely he scorneth the scorners: but he giveth grace unto the lowly.

2 Samuel 9:7,13 And David said unto him, Fear not: for I will surely shew thee kindness…  So Mephibosheth… did eat continually at the king's table; and was lame on both his feet.

Luke 19:10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

 

The King of Glory is my Shield;

He is the Lifter of my head, 

For by His stripes I have been healed,

And at His table, I am fed. 

 

With kindness He has spread His table;

My King has covered all the cost.

He lifted me, for He is able

Because He died to save the lost. 

 


No comments: