Saturday, October 16, 2021

Light that Leads

Read:  Psalm 16 / Proverbs 16 / 2 Samuel 22 / John 8

 

Psalm 16:11 Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy… pleasures forevermore.

Proverbs 16:6 By mercy and truth iniquity is purged: and by the fear of the LORD men depart from evil.

2 Samuel 22:29 For thou art my lamp, O LORD: and the LORD will lighten my darkness.

John 8:12 I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

 

There is a path that God has shown

Which leads to joy eternally.

That Path is Jesus Christ alone; 

His grace and truth have made us free. 

 

He is the Light that shines today

Where only darkness loomed before.  

He is our Lord who leads the way

Because He lives forevermore! 

 


No comments: