Saturday, October 23, 2021

Prophetic Promises

Read:  Psalm 23 / Proverbs 23 / 1 Kings 5 / John 15 

 

Psalm 23:1,6 The LORD is my Shepherd; I shall not want… Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

Proverbs 23:18 For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off.

1 Kings 5:12 The LORD gave Solomon wisdom, as he promised him.

John 15:22-25 If I had not come and spoken unto them… If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin… But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled… They hated me without a cause.

 

The reason for my expectation

Is that my Shepherd cannot fail.

He is the Lord of my salvation,

And where He leads, He shall prevail. 

 

His promises were proven true,

Foreseen in His prophetic laws. 

His enemies were seen there too: 

“They hated Me without a cause.” 

 


No comments: