Thursday, October 07, 2021

Sinner Saved

Read:  Psalm 7 / Proverbs 7 / 2 Samuel 13 / Luke 23

 

Psalm 7:10 My defense is of God, which saveth the upright in heart.

Proverbs 7:24,25 Hearken unto me now therefore, O ye children, and attend to the words of my mouth. Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths.

2 Samuel 13:39 The soul of king David longed to go forth unto Absalom.

Luke 23:43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.

 

The Lord is longing for all hearts,

Yet saves the sinner who repents,

For to the upright He imparts

The promise of His sure defense.

 

When Christ our Lord was crucified,

Consider how the thieves behaved,

For though our Lord for all men died,

The one who trusted Christ was saved. 

 


No comments: