Thursday, October 28, 2021

Wisdom in His Word

Read:  Psalm 28 / Proverbs 28 / 1 Kings 10 / John 20

 

Psalm 28:1 O LORD my rock; be not silent to me: lest, if thou be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit.

Proverbs 28:14 Happy is the man that feareth alway: but he that hardeneth his heart shall fall into mischief.

1 Kings 10:24 And all the earth sought to Solomon, to hear his wisdom, which God had put in his heart.

John 20:31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

 

I daily hear my Savior talk;

His Word reminds me what He said

That I may fear Him in my walk

As by His Spirit I am led.

 

His Word puts wisdom in my heart,

And sometimes, like a surgeon’s knife,

His Word will purge my inward part,

That I may live a fruitful life.  

 


No comments: