Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Behold the Beauty

Read:  Psalm 27 / Proverbs 27 / 1 Kings 9 / John 19

 

Psalm 27:1,4 The LORD is my light and my salvation… One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after… to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to inquire in his temple. 

Proverbs 27:11 My son, be wise, and make my heart glad, that I may answer him that reproacheth me.

1 Kings 9:4,5 And if thou wilt walk before me, as David thy father walked, in integrity of heart… Then I will establish the throne of thy kingdom upon Israel forever, as I promised.

John 19:5,14 Then came Jesus forth, wearing the crown of thorns… Behold the Man!... Behold your King!

 

Behold the beauty of the Lord

Who is my Light and my Salvation!

The more His beauty is explored,

My heart is drawn with adoration. 

 

The Lord who calls me to be wise

Has shown to me His perfect plan:

The promised Lamb for sinners dies!

Behold your King!  Behold the Man!  

 


No comments: