Sunday, May 24, 2020

Truth and Treasure

Read:  Psalm 18 / Proverbs 24 / Isaiah 28 /John 17

Psalm 18:1,2 I will love thee, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
Proverbs 24:27 Prepare thy work without, and make it fit for thyself in the field; and afterwards build thine house.
Isaiah 28:16 Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation.
John 17:17,23 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth... that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

As we explore the truth and treasure
Of Christ in whom we place our trust,
We find there is no greater pleasure
Than loving Him who first loved us. 

Christ is our only sure foundation;
He is the precious Corner Stone.
He sanctifies us through salvation
To know Him and to make Him known. 


No comments: