Friday, May 08, 2020

Strength, Song, Salvation

Read:  Psalm 2 / Proverbs 08 / Isaiah 12 /John 1

Psalm 2:12 Kiss the Son, lest… ye perish from the way… Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
Proverbs 8:35,36 For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favor of the LORD. But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.
Isaiah 12:2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.
John 1:45 We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.

The Savior we’ve gratefully cherished
Is Jesus, God’s glorious Son.
Without Him we all would have perished,
For no one is sinless, not one. 

The Lord is our Strength and our Song;
Salvation through Jesus Christ came.
The prophets foretold all along 
His Gospel that we now proclaim.   


No comments: