Saturday, May 02, 2020

How Happy

Read:  Psalm 146 / Proverbs 02 / Isaiah 6 /Luke 19

Psalm 146:5-6 Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the LORD his God: which made heaven, and earth, the sea, and all that therein is: which keepeth truth forever.
Proverbs 2:20 That thou mayest walk in the way of good men, and keep the paths of the righteous.
Isaiah 6:8 I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.
Luke 19:10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

How happy are the people who
Have found their help and saving favor,
Not in the works that they can do,
But in the grace of Christ our Savior. 
 
How joyfully we hear the voice
Of Christ who died to pay the cost 
To offer everyone a choice
To trust the Lord who saves the lost.  


No comments: