Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Heaviness to Happiness

Read:  Psalm 6 / Proverbs 12 / Isaiah 16 /John 5

Psalm 6:9 The LORD hath heard my supplication; the LORD will receive my prayer. 
Proverbs 12:25 Heaviness in the heart of man maketh it stoop: but a good word maketh it glad.
Isaiah 16:5 In mercy shall the throne be established: and he shall sit upon it in truth in the tabernacle of David, judging, and seeking judgment, and hasting righteousness.
John 5:24 He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

The Lord has heard my supplication,
And He responded to my prayer. 
My heart is gladdened with salvation
And with the comfort of His care. 

My heaviness has now been changed
To happiness by Christ my Savior!
Though I had been from Him estranged,
He drew me near with endless favor!    


No comments: